In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1USinternistaespecialista en medicina interna
- General medical professionals such as internists, primary care doctors, and nurse practitioners as well as psychiatrists, of course, evaluate, diagnose, and treat depression.
- It is the purpose of this paper to stress the common occurrence of this syndrome in the everyday practice of the general practitioner, the internist, and every other specialist.
- He is a general internist, geriatrician, and health services and policy researcher.
- It is an obvious fact that a pediatrician would not need the same armamentarium as would the internist, the cardiologist, or the general surgeon.
- The primary care physician workforce is also divided into three specialties: general internists, family practitioners, and paediatricians.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.