1(questioning)interrogatorio masculine(methods/techniques) de interrogación(room) de interrogatorioshe died under interrogation — murió durante el interrogatorio
- They are often tortured during interrogation and some of them are found dead.
- He added that a report would be prepared on the basis of his interrogation.
- Even if a woman constable was called most of the time she stayed outside the room during her interrogation.
- Ministers had previously denied the army used hooding during interrogation.
- Uncomfortable silences are a tactic used by police interrogation, film crews, counsellors.
- Classes are conducted in the traditional Socratic method of rigorous interrogation.
- The man beside me told the guard I had just come from interrogation.
- During interrogation they disclosed that the box was stolen from a cycle shop.
- He died after reportedly undergoing interrogation by a private contract employee of the CIA.
- Prior interrogation allowed the witness to see what investigators suspected and prepare an explanation.
- There are things here which are not offered for serious interrogation.
- I think you can use rough interrogation, you may be able to use trickery, questions.
- There are people saying they were told to prepare people for interrogation.
- He acknowledged this and said he arrived on the scene too late - the search and interrogation had already begun.
- Upon interrogation, the thieves admitted that they had gone through special training.
- And so began a horrendous sequence of interrogation and beatings lasting at least six hours.
- He was taken into the custody for joint interrogation by the police and intelligence agencies.
- The only record of the two-day interrogation is a summary written afterwards by one of the agents who carried it out.
- They were only released to eat, pray, go to the toilet and for daily interrogation.
- Initially Iranian authorities said she had died of a stroke while under interrogation.
2Computing Telecommunicationsinterrogación feminine