1intestinalhe has intestinal fortitude — tiene agallas informal
- The trouble with an ultra low-fat diet, healthy or not, is a tendency to intestinal overload with little regular release.
- Stomach and intestinal problems are the most common issues that people currently face.
- Part of the intestinal wall bulges through the abdominal wall into the navel.
- The gastric phase is initiated by the presence of food in the stomach, and the intestinal phase by food in the intestine.
- The causes for chewing wood can be tooth problems and teething, stomach or intestinal parasites or mineral deficiency.