In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The intramuscular vaccine should be administered in the deltoid muscle and can be administered with other vaccines.
- The interferon is given via subcutaneous, intramuscular or intravenous route.
- But it's very hard work, involving things like lumbar punctures, high-dose chemotherapy, and intramuscular injections.
- Among hospitals giving intramuscular injections to term neonates, no differences were noted on the basis of infant feeding practices.
- The original review included intramuscular injections or immunizations as painful procedures.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.