In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Intranet feminineintranet feminine
- Newsletters, email, and the intranet can create lots of duplication and mixed messages.
- An intranet is the networking medium and it provides a stable messaging and collaboration platform.
- Increased Internet use, mobile computing, intranets and extranets, and e-commerce initiatives are integral to business communications.
- Its products allow users to log into the system from a remote location via the internet or a local intranet.
- The proliferation of Web-based content on corporate intranets, extranets and Web pages has provided a daunting array of challenges.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.