In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dispositivo intrauterino masculinefeminine espiral
- Patients can go to the hospital's family planning unit for tubal ligations, implants, intrauterine devices and free birth control pills and condoms.
- The primary difference between the two groups was that women in the tubal ligation group were more likely to have used oral contraceptives or an intrauterine device before their surgery.
- ‘Come Dancing,’ a ballgown shimmering with 5500 contraceptive pills and an intrauterine device medical alternatives offering a woman 22 years of birth control is the centrepiece of a new London exhibition.
- All contraceptive devices are suitable for patients with the exception of intrauterine devices, owing to the risk of infection.
- This intrauterine system has been shown to be as effective as copper-containing intrauterine devices (IUDs).
- An intrauterine device, or IUD, is made of flexible plastic.
- Most doctors do not suggest the use of an intrauterine device for women with HIV.
- There are essentially two different forms of emergency contraception: hormonal contraceptive pills as mentioned previously, and IUDs - intrauterine devices.
- Risk factors include multiple sexual partners, use of an intrauterine device, and a history of PID.
- Other culprits include intrauterine devices or IUDs; noncancerous polyps of the cervix or inside the uterus; ovarian cysts; and endometrial hyperplasia - a condition in which the blood lining is thicker than normal inside the uterus.
- An intrauterine device containing copper can be inserted up to five days after the earliest expected date of ovulation, or up to five days after assault in the absence of previous unprotected intercourse in that cycle.
- However, the chemical can also coat condoms or be dispersed by intrauterine devices to enhance contraception.
- She had had an intrauterine device for 9 years and experienced an episode of pelvic inflammatory disease after the IUD was first inserted.
- The intrauterine device must be fitted within five days of unprotected sex.
- Pelvic infection is a risk with insertion of an intrauterine device.
- There's also a new intrauterine device, a mechanical device, that just prevents the sperm from meeting the egg.
- Even the metallic intrauterine devices may prevent you from having the MRI test done.
- Female-directed methods, such as the modern intrauterine device and hormonal control by the Pill or by long-lasting implants, have allowed women to choose not only the occurrence but also the timing of pregnancy.
- After her first child is born, a woman is required to wear an intrauterine device, and removal of this device is considered a crime.
- Prevention of implantation is nearly certain when an intrauterine device is used, making ‘emergency contraception’ an even more inappropriate term.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.