In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(to pop song)primeras notas feminine
- Much like their live shows, you'll find some great instrumental parts and intros that also very well complement the poppier side of the band.
- For example, the playlist gives you intros interspersed with clips in the appropriate order, but if your player is shuffling tunes it won't preserve that order.
- A dear little announcerette rattled off expert intros to various gymnastic jingles, one of which featured dogs barking in the background.
- Everything was pretty - as far as like speaking on the show, everything was pretty script, because they had to get 22 musical numbers and all the intros in in one hour.
- You were dealt a winning hand: the ability to craft rousing power-chord intros, a competent grasp of your instruments, and a penchant for the moog organ.
- Have your ever been fascinated by the design of the opening credits for a film, a flash intro to a web site, or a moving diagram in news broadcast?
- ‘Playing the same songs night after night can get boring so we've changed the intros to some and added guitar solos,’ states Nicholls.
- For their program intros and bumpers, they anchor each show on an animated photo timeline that scrolls left across the screen.
- And let's forget about playing the game entirely - you won't get any of the numerous tongue in cheek jokes, the intros won't make any sense, the interfaces will seem busy and complicated.
- They even edit the presentations and punch them up with good intros and music to make them even more entertaining.
- Whenever anyone with connections to the entertainment industry dies, the media can't wait to trot out one of their greatest cliché intros.
- Never having seen the intros in question, I can't really tell.
- The grade one students were amazing and their self intros were great.
- I eventually discovered that they'd visited one of my housemates during my second year at uni and had slept in my bed as I was away at the time. I think this has to be one of the weirdest intros I've ever had to someone.
- The tubes were running as far as Farringdon but no further, so I got off and walked from there to ITN, arriving to find superproducer-Sam already at her desk working on my intros.
- Each character progresses from congenial intros to naked tell-alls, though some of them are more self-aware than seems plausible.
- Not only that but there were interviews and track intros - this is rare for US acts, and very rare for a little independent guitar player from here!
- I'll do the intros and outros and it's a, kind of a, magazine show.
- As the 20 intros are also in ascending beats-per-minute order, this should make things slightly easier.
- As intros are made, the success of this party depends on the host knowing not more than 20 percent of the guests.
2informal(to book, lecture) introducción feminine(to performer) presentación feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.