1(to pop song)primeras notas feminine
- Much like their live shows, you'll find some great instrumental parts and intros that also very well complement the poppier side of the band.
- For example, the playlist gives you intros interspersed with clips in the appropriate order, but if your player is shuffling tunes it won't preserve that order.
- A dear little announcerette rattled off expert intros to various gymnastic jingles, one of which featured dogs barking in the background.
- Everything was pretty - as far as like speaking on the show, everything was pretty script, because they had to get 22 musical numbers and all the intros in in one hour.
- You were dealt a winning hand: the ability to craft rousing power-chord intros, a competent grasp of your instruments, and a penchant for the moog organ.
- Have your ever been fascinated by the design of the opening credits for a film, a flash intro to a web site, or a moving diagram in news broadcast?
- ‘Playing the same songs night after night can get boring so we've changed the intros to some and added guitar solos,’ states Nicholls.
- For their program intros and bumpers, they anchor each show on an animated photo timeline that scrolls left across the screen.
- And let's forget about playing the game entirely - you won't get any of the numerous tongue in cheek jokes, the intros won't make any sense, the interfaces will seem busy and complicated.
- They even edit the presentations and punch them up with good intros and music to make them even more entertaining.
- Whenever anyone with connections to the entertainment industry dies, the media can't wait to trot out one of their greatest cliché intros.
- Never having seen the intros in question, I can't really tell.
- The grade one students were amazing and their self intros were great.
- I eventually discovered that they'd visited one of my housemates during my second year at uni and had slept in my bed as I was away at the time. I think this has to be one of the weirdest intros I've ever had to someone.
- The tubes were running as far as Farringdon but no further, so I got off and walked from there to ITN, arriving to find superproducer-Sam already at her desk working on my intros.
- Each character progresses from congenial intros to naked tell-alls, though some of them are more self-aware than seems plausible.
- Not only that but there were interviews and track intros - this is rare for US acts, and very rare for a little independent guitar player from here!
- I'll do the intros and outros and it's a, kind of a, magazine show.
- As the 20 intros are also in ascending beats-per-minute order, this should make things slightly easier.
- As intros are made, the success of this party depends on the host knowing not more than 20 percent of the guests.
2informal(to book, lecture) introducción feminine(to performer) presentación feminine