- I am proud to say this year, there has not been even small amount of inundation.
- Some maps also included information about how fast the flow of water might be over land or how long the inundation might last.
- Not only will you have the greatest depth and the slackest flow but also you won't be in danger of an inundation.
- Flood defence experts are to give householders in the Hambleton area advice on how to protect their homes from inundation.
- Following persistent inundation, forests may be destroyed in a relatively short period of time.
- It lies in a pit, which, during the inundation, is filled with water.
- The annual inundation of the Nile increased the likelihood of waterborne infections.
- Dangerous areas cannot be identified systematically and consistently, nor can reliable data be obtained on frequency of inundation.
- The Epic of Gilgamesh describes a flood which preceded the Biblical inundation by at least a thousand years.
- He was appealed to at times of famine caused by low inundation of the Nile.
- Provided burial is not too deep, plants will recover within weeks or months of inundation.
- A former church, which stood on the same site, was washed down by an inundation in 1271.
- In coastal regions sea level rise will lead to more coastal inundation.
- Expeditions were sent to Abyssinia to ascertain the cause of the inundation of the Nile.
- A disabled man has been helped to replace his car, which was damaged in the inundations.
- Due to the periodic tidal inundation of the experimental plots, fertilizer application was required on a regular basis.
- The inundation at two spots on the Tangerang toll road this past week has been a major source of frustration.
- Similar inundations were a regular occurrence back then, bringing the added risk of starvation to survivors due to the disruption caused to agriculture.
- They bring with them devastating winds, heavy rain and the threat of coastal inundation from tidal surges.
- Building over the floodplain will cause increased inundation lower down.
2(heavy rain)diluvio masculine