1(detailed examination)estudio masculineupon closer investigation — tras un examen más detenido
- Two other major investigations of Glasgow City Council employees are still to be carried out.
- Until such time as a report on these investigations comes to hand then I will suspend judgement.
- That shortcoming led to the introduction of the Holmes system for major investigations.
- Certainly the legal systems in some countries present obstacles to investigations.
- Until now the unit's investigations have not considered anyone else being involved.
- Meanwhile, the sauna remains closed as investigations continue into how the fire broke out.
- They are also required to help Symantec in investigations into other counterfeiters.
- After all the inquiries and investigations and demonstrations, he's still there.
- It seems that it has become a fashion to prescribe costly high tech investigations.
- These are the questions at the centre of the author's tactful, patient investigations.
- Dean says the theft of her laptop was one of a number of unusual events that took place during her investigations.
- This is followed by a formal report once all investigations have been completed.
- One of the boys concerned has been temporarily excluded pending investigations by the school.
- The building in Sutton will be used for murder investigations and is due to open in January next year.
- An army spokesman would not comment, saying investigations were still going on.
- All I can indicate is that he is of interest to us and investigations are continuing.
- His investigations have just that effect, and the trawl of weird individuals is phenomenal.
- There is wild talk of inquiries and commissions of investigations in the air.
- It will also enable local schools and community groups to become involved in the investigations.
- Updates will follow if further products emerge from the on-going investigations.
2(official)investigación feminineher claim is under investigation — se está estudiando su petición
- she is under investigation by the police — la policía está haciendo averiguaciones sobre ella
3(scientific)investigación femininehe was hospitalized for further investigation — lo hospitalizaron para hacerle más pruebas