1.1Financeinversión feminineto encourage public investment — promover la inversión pública
- to encourage private investment — promover la inversión privada
- before noun investment analyst — analista de inversiones
- investment consultant — asesor de inversiones
- investment grant — subvención para la inversión
- investment income — rendimientos del capital mobiliario
- investment portfolio — cartera de valores
1.2(of time)inversión femininehe had made a big emotional investment in the relationship — había puesto mucho en la relación
- The readiness we have today is a result of our past investments in realistic training.
- It requires a greater investment of time, attention, and emotional energy.
- This was just enough to buy a small flat in Nuneaton, through a friend, as an investment for the future.
- In the long run, graduates who go into high-earning jobs will still turn that into a worthwhile investment.
- Such commemoration is a worthwhile investment in terms of the extra tourist income that would be brought to London.
- Then, there was an enormous investment of time and effort in the decision over the euro.
- May every gift we bring be an investment in the future that you have for all people.
- They are making investments for their own future.
- But give first before you receive, considering it an investment in later results.
- This survey is the result of a significant investment of time by numerous volunteers.
1.3(beneficial purchase)inversión feminine
- That is an investment in the future and an investment that is paying off already.
- Both of these pieces of equipment were good investments for future use in ceramics classes.
- Generally, we've left decisions about energy investments to private investors.
- Wise buyers of contemporary Irish couture should regard their purchases as future investments.
- You can get packs of various sizes to suit all your cable management needs so they tend to be a good investment for a future quick fix.
- There is a steep learning curve but it becomes an investment in the future and is an inevitability.
- Even if you don't need the extra performance now, you can think of it as an investment in future gaming fun.
- The band will soon be releasing a live album, which will be well worth the investment.
- The factors that make wine a worthwhile investment are numerous and complex.
- Maintaining and improving the outside of your home is well worth the investment and will make it more marketable.
- Future investments will be concentrated into the automotive business in order to improve its competitiveness.
- At the same time, furthering your career is one of the biggest investments you can make in your children's future.
- Chinese oil companies are investigating major investments in Russian energy companies.
- Chelsea with all their cash would see him as an investment for the future as much as anything else.
- Louis viewed bribes as an investment which could bring future benefits to France.
- The expected returns of all sterling-based investments, shares included, must now be lower to account for this.
- It is worth the investment and risk of spending money upfront - not just to cover your back but to make better choices.
- Over the long term, shares have beaten other mainstream investments, and we expect them to continue to do so in the future.
- We have made big investments for the future in the Superannuation Fund and now in the savings initiatives.
- Apart from investments, one source expected to grow is non-oil and gas exports.