1(plan/style/plot) complicado(plot/plan/style) enrevesado(decoration/design) intrincado
- I'm fascinated by how involuted discussions of race and society become.
- Comedian and geek Samuel Johnson Danny O'Brien has put together a happening of such perfect, involuted cleverness that it takes the breath away.
- In terms of Irish stereotypes, Beowulf seems like a Gaelic rather than a Celtic piece of art - canny, virile and earthbound rather than dreamy, spiritual and involuted.
- Various theories propose that it was the product of paranoid madness, the involuted working of kinship-based rivalries, or a reasoned, rational punishment of treachery.
- While it is not easy to fathom the chairman's involuted public locutions, he appears to have had more than one reason for his interest rate manipulations.