- A mobile phone with an iridescent blue cover peeps from the top pocket.
- She was a small, colorfully dressed creature with very long blonde hair and iridescent blue eyeshadow.
- Each arc had an iridescent crystal drop in the center of it, and loops of silver chains falling to her mid back from each.
- The silver hake, in accordance with its name, has a silvery iridescent sheen when freshly caught.
- The skin was covered in small black scales, no longer glittering with the iridescent purple hues that most had.
- It has an iridescent shiny ice pink dial with pink patent leather strap and a changeable sporty gel strap.
- A shimmering iridescent image showing bauhinia flowers appears when the banknote is tilted under a bright light.
- They are often iridescent, giving them a spectacular array of colours.
- It was a long, silvery iridescent gown covered with glittering stars and moons.
- She gazes at her daughter, both faces iridescent with joy.
- An iridescent colour is a colour that changes with the angle of view.
- As she neared the object, she noticed it was an iridescent purple and pink.
- Because many of the iridescent glass wares were sold to fun-fairs it became known as Carnival Glass.
- He then puckered neon light through the mural, creating an iridescent glow.
- Under the crystal bright light of a full moon their blue marble shined, iridescent.
- The beaches are litter-free and the water an iridescent ice-blue.
- Breeding adults have yellow bills, iridescent feathers that shine purple and green and are flecked with white spots.
- An iridescent sheen spread over the surface of the water below him, indicating a fuel leak.
- Adult males have a pink-streaked iridescent throat-patch that can be held erect.
- It seems anything that catches my eye with an iridescent quality, I am uncontrollably drawn to.