In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1irradiación feminineradiación feminine
- Under visible light irradiation, much longer durations were necessary to achieve similar absorbance decreases.
- The use of postoperative adjuvant irradiation in breast conservation and after mastectomy is increasing.
- But he stressed that irradiation is actually a process which should make some products safer.
- Cranial irradiation for tumors of the central nervous system can result in growth hormone deficiency.
- Different concentrations of BPA as well as different periods of irradiation with thermal neutrons were studied.
- Five days after gamma irradiation seedlings were stained for the presence of GUS.
- Of the 21 patients alive at the end of the follow-up, 17 had received postoperative irradiation.
- Food irradiation - unpopular in the past - is starting to gain more acceptance.
- I recently finished a paper on food irradiation for my nuclear issues class.
- Neutron or ion irradiation hardens the material but not enough to prevent use in nuclear reactors.
- UV-B irradiation was performed either in the absence of other light sources or in the presence of white light.
- Much attention has been paid to what kind of DNA damage caused by UVA irradiation is responsible for the genotoxicity.
- Currently, the two most common methods of sterilization are ethylene oxide treatment and gamma irradiation.
- The quantification of these compounds was performed by chromatography before and after laser irradiation.
- Most of the patients who are treated with radiation therapy are treated with external beam irradiation.
- They also might be considered as anticancer drug candidates in combination with UVA irradiation.
- At no time did the patient undergo cranial irradiation.
- Patients receiving total body irradiation for bone marrow transplant conditioning must also be considered at risk.
- After a prolonged period of dark growth, light irradiation does not elicit pigmentation.
- Approximately 80 % of cells survived the ultraviolet irradiation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.