- In India, owing to the time lag involved in the recovery, banks tend to hold on to advances considered irrecoverable in their books.
- History shows that, once lost, the democracy it guarantees is irrecoverable.
- One feels that certain things are irrecoverable because they are past.
- No government has considered the issue of charities' irrecoverable VAT more seriously than this one.
- First impressions, memorable impressions, are generally irrecoverable; they often leave one the wiser, but they rarely return in the same form.
- From the moment he commenced his turn the aircraft was almost immediately on its right wing tip and was irrecoverable.
- Yeo demanded that the government announce ‘in principle, compensation for farmers who suffer irrecoverable losses’.
- We see lives in the same light as our own lives might be seen when we have also become irrecoverable.
- He seems to be working in a coal mine in his breaks and several shirts may be irrecoverable.
- They have gone so far down that we are getting to the point of irrecoverable collapse.
- Even those who survive it may come to regret wasting five active, irrecoverable years.
- But he might simply shatter, break into irrecoverable pieces.
- Twine said the write-off removed the necessity for the municipality to attempt to recover money that was irrecoverable.
- There is only relative simplicity and not being, or at least being is diffused irrecoverable by its ‘own’ labyrinthine construction.
- These can make the interest payable pale into insignificance and push someone already in debt into an irrecoverable position.
- Causation, even established, did not entitle him to recover damages in respect of an irrecoverable loss.
- Partial deals were possible because they did not require him to adopt any irrecoverable positions.
- Her past was, in his words ‘out of sight and hearing, beyond reach, largely irrecoverable.’
- As to the other two points, it was not suggested that the cost of repairs might be irrecoverable or that it might be uneconomic to recover it.
- The privatisation roller coaster when everyone was encouraged to become a shareholder left many with irrecoverable losses.