1irreverencia femininefalta de respeto feminine
- And yet there's the childlike irreverence at times, the giggles, the non sequiturs, the references to such inane activities as shopping.
- She can then begin to rewrite them, with a twist, with humour, with irreverence, with blasphemy even.
- But you know it will all return, with more intensity, more wickedness and more irreverence - and so will you.
- Goud has always exhibited a devilish irreverence for hierarchies, whether in art or in life.
- She speaks of God or the gods with a delightful irreverence that never approaches blasphemy.