1(bad-tempered)(mood/person) irritable(mood/person) quisquilloso(tone of voice/reply) irritado
- The wait would grate so terribly on my nerves that I could easily be irritable for days afterwards, but that particular drive was different.
- They started to deny what was happening, had less energy and became irritable.
- In case you hadn't noticed, I'm feeling incredibly irritable this week.
- He suffered from an alternation of depressed moods with elevated, expansive or irritable moods.
- Teething can be uncomfortable, but if your baby seems very irritable, contact your child's doctor.
- The child calmed considerably when she held him, but continued to be irritable.
- My irritable mood at lunch had now turned into a full blown temper.
- The group seemed very irritable after that unpleasant sleep and they moved sluggishly around the desert.
- Seeing Sam was growing increasingly irritable, he changed the subject.
- When I am in a bad mood I become sensitive and irritable.
- And these US marines smoking more than usual under the stress of battle conditions are becoming increasingly irritable.
- She began to grow very irritable at the thought of what would be expected of her.
- I am going delirious from lack of sleep, and I am extremely irritable.
- Your baby may dribble a lot, be irritable, clingy and have trouble sleeping.
- He drove up to the person and stopped the horse, who seemed irritable.
- Will asked, starting to get annoyed, the pain in his head making him more irritable.
- I guess I've been a little salty, a little irritable.
- She turned on her heel and marched out of Derek's house, feeling slightly irritable.
- She seemed irritable, and annoyed with my every move.
- You may also feel irritable, chilly, and thirsty for cold drinks.
- The drugs that treat asthma either relax the bronchial spasm, or reduce the inflammation that makes the bronchial tubes swollen and irritable to minor irritants.
- The patient with particularly irritable airways
- Because their skin is inherently irritable, patients with atopic diseases may not tolerate topical retinoids, even if they apply a moisturiser.
- An elbow pad may be used to avoid direct pressure on an inflamed, irritable nerve.
- An orthopaedic opinion was sought, and an irritable right hip was considered likely.
- I still have irritable bowels though and sometimes the pain keeps me up at night.