- Based on the powers of Y and X, isometric exponents can be calculated and compared with the observed values.
- In isometric change, shape is constant at all sizes.
- As previously, the isometric exponent for these relationships consists of 0.33.
- The applet allows for experimentation with two other families of isometric curves.
- Codazzi also published on isometric lines, geodesic triangles and the stability of floating bodies.
- Isometric tension should thus decrease because it is proportional to duty ratio.
- Have patients fully weight bearing as well as performing quadriceps isometric exercises while immobilized.
- In vivo, the diaphragm does not perform maximum isometric contractions but shortens against a submaximal load.
- We did not use a tensiometer to measure the isometric power of the shoulder.
- The location of the most isometric clusters on the ulna were more variable.