In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1italic type — letra bastardilla feminine
- It also calls for authors to use their word processing functions and ‘show it like it is,’ at least for words that need to be displayed in bold or italic type.
- She speaks deliberately and methodically, but enthusiastically, with an italic emphasis on seemingly random words.
- Identical residues are represented in uppercase bold and italic characters; nonconserved residues are indicated in lowercase.
- Much of it is in an italic typeface, like interior thoughts or private conversation within a larger novel.
- Each family includes a regular, italic, bold and bold italic style.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.