In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- He may get curious about other instances of iterative processes and their general theory.
- The starting values required for the iterative procedure were estimated graphically.
- In a paper published three years later, Farkas examined the convergence of more general iterative methods.
- To reassign out-of-focus light to its point of origin, the data was processed using an iterative constrained deconvolution algorithm.
- Consider, for instance, the iterative geometric process of creating flaky pastry dough.
- Often various iterative algorithms are tested by using them to compute the digits of familiar numbers like [pi].
- Thus, we cannot use the same iterative approach as detailed in this paper.
- Playful iterative processes are likely to fit the bill.
- Finally, we investigated the performance of the iterative procedure.
- Chasing the elusive fun factor implies a much more iterative approach to development.
- Subsequently, iterative profile refinement was used to make the profile searches more sensitive.
- The crosses in figure 2 display the results of the iterative method.
- This book is the result of an iterative process of consulting with experts in the field of computer and network security.
- This is a general definition of an iterative process that works for any function f.
- In fact, the development process was based on iterative development and improvement of source code.
- Research shows that iterative methods reduce the risk of failure, compared to traditional models of development.
- However, the biasing potential still cannot be easily determined without rather a tedious iterative procedure.
- The development of the model was an iterative process that involved testing and refinement.
- Thus the only appropriate deconvolution method that can be used is the iterative convolution.
- An iterative best-fit curve computational program is used to determine k.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.