1chancla femininechancleta feminineojota feminine River Plate
- Even at our top restaurants shorts and jandals are not uncommon in the summer months.
- Participants need to brink something to eat and drink (no Grog allowed on the ride) a helmet, sturdy pair of boots (no jandals or bare feet) and all bikes must have brakes.
- Without a word, they trudge down the gravel path towards the water's edge and rising sun, Georgie in jandals and Caroline in gumboots, their boat on their shoulders.
- We will be working with hot metal and tools so covering footwear please; no open shoes, sandals, slides or jandals allowed.
- Alas, after a while, the sight of board shorts, singlets, jandals and sunglasses will make you wince.