1conserje masculineportero masculine
- Fitzgerald himself worked as a janitor and doorman to help pay for college and Harvard Law School.
- That was the toughest time in my life, when I was living with a family and we had to get a job together, so the entire family were janitors and security guards.
- They took jobs with low pay and little advancement potential, working as busboys, waiters, gardeners, janitors, and domestic help in cities.
- The New York contract, covering 33,000 janitors, doormen, elevator operators and other maintenance workers, expires on April 21.
- Out of the corners come the shadowy shapes of the janitors, to sweep the pamphlets, trinkets, and candy wrappers from the floors and tables of the rapidly emptying room.