In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1té de jazmín masculine
- If you are looking for a place to wind down, you may enter the old-style tea house and enjoy a cup of jasmine tea.
- Green tea, jasmine tea and chai may soothe the body, but try Chinese bamboo wind chimes for that friend who needs some peace of mind.
- All through the month, Lobby Lounge serves fresh-cut and fresh-made imperial Chinese tea featuring Dragon Well, King Kuan Ying, Oolong and jasmine tea.
- For a true Chinese feast, plan on cooking nine or 10 dishes (one dish for each guest is the rule), and serve green or jasmine tea.
- It has a full and bright scent, that doesn't smell over-oxidized, like so many jasmine teas on the market.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.