1para quedarse con la boca abierta informalalucinante Spain informalabismante Andes
- Visiting India, as an eight year old was one of the most jaw-dropping and exhilarating experiences I have ever had.
- You may never usually watch such lowculture television but, trust me, the twisted ending they've dreamed up is jaw-dropping.
- Sentimentality, blazing country, bluegrass and jaw-dropping performance make this an essential album.
- Perahia's never found wanting technically, and there are some jaw-dropping displays of speed and power
- Afterwards, all three put on a jaw-dropping a cappella gospel medley that left everyone's spine tingling with pleasure.