1cruzar la calzada imprudentemente
- People are always in the street, crossing against the light or jaywalking across even busy avenues or through stopped traffic.
- Arbogast said everyone has jaywalked, and the problem is too many drivers in Albuquerque don't care about the safety of pedestrians or other motorists, making crossing the street even more dangerous.
- Nutton said evidence and witnesses indicated Spiller was jaywalking in an attempt to cross Charleston, which was busy with traffic at the time.
- A taxi honked loudly as a scattering of pedestrians jaywalked across the street, myself included.
- Then you might as well forget about walking to the traffic lights and just jaywalk in the middle of the street.