In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(con sabor a frutas) gelatina feminine
- Attached is a paper that fills in the details of chapter 4 of No Free Lunch, which David Wolpert referred to as ‘written in jello.’
- The current issue has recipes for monkey bread, macaroni and cheese and pulled pork, and several that use Jell-O.
- She continued on grabbing some steak and other meats and then decided for dessert she would have a bit of Jell-O and pie.
- She glanced up, and noticed the ceiling looked like jello, barely.
- Agar acts like Jell-O powder - by mixing it with liquid, you get a jelly-like substance.
- With many names - Jell-O, aspic, jelly, gelee and so on - gelatin has an identity of its own.
- Prepare the Jell-O according to directions on the packet and pour into a shallow bowl.
- Some doctors say that children over 2 years old can have Gatorade, soda, clear soups, tea, Jell-O, and Popsicles.
- Liven up your kid's favorite green jello with brightly colored chewy sour candies.
- The platter-mashed potatoes and gravy, mixed veg, green salad and red jello dessert is polished off.
- There are only two acceptable colors for jello: Green and Red.
- Children may enjoy Popsicles, Jell-O, ice cream, or applesauce.
- Also usually available are cookies, puddings and Jell-O.
- Finding that her legs had suddenly developed the consistency of jello, she leaned on Rune for support again as she tried to speak.
- Everything had its own Styrofoam bowl or plate: pale mashed potatoes, jello, tired-looking slices of chicken, and a fruit cup.
- The above-mentioned red Jell-O is an easy dessert if you happen to have a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- We used it once and learned that swimming in jello is hard.
- For example, Jell-O Oreo Pudding launched in May 2001, uses the Nabisco Oreo brand name and the Jello-O trademark.
- Mom, played by Carol Kane, is a Doris Day throwback who sings show tunes and makes Jell-O desserts.
- When it comes to runny jello and ice chips, I think I'll pass, thank you.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.