- Stem cell research, booming in the UK, has been dealt as a hostage to the Jesus freaks on the right.
- I think this guy is a religious fanatic and a Jesus freak.
- Closer to home, televangelists were still seen as Jesus freaks, not con men.
- I think this guy is a religious fanatic and a Jesus freak, and he is just hell-bent on getting some sort of bizarro agenda through.
- That way, when they woke up and saw that their sign was gone, they'd know that the Jesus freaks across the lake did it.
- The Jesus freak, he says, reprimands him only because she secretly wants to be in on it.
- A journeyman Jesus freak, he might be anywhere by now.
- Beside the headmaster sat the Jesus freak youth leader.
- I'm here to talk about a tornado, not listen to bickering between a Jesus freak and a druggie.
- Every one of those holy-rolling Jesus freaks managed to zing me with both originality and considerable aplomb.