1judío masculinejudía feminine
- Jews believe that a Jew is someone who is the child of a Jewish mother, and who has not adopted another faith.
- I'll just continue to stand up for Israel as a Jew and a citizen of a democratic society.
- So let us make a fresh start and try to discover what it's like to be a Jew, how Judaism looks from within.
- The French government was more prepared to give up immigrant Jews than French Jews.
- This is born out when you study the ancient Jews and the original Hebrew and Greek.
- They now speak of a bi-national state where Arabs and Jews may share the same land.
- We can make better progress if we briefly consider how ancient Jews did categorize the law.
- If one Jew or all the Jews were to accept the prescription here offered, he or they cannot be worse off than now.
- This is part of a growing social inequality in Israel, affecting both Jews and Arabs.
- Jacob was a Shemite and a Hebrew, but not a Jew because Jews originated with his son Judah.
- Glatt remained an Orthodox Jew but also a true European of the old school.
- It was the Romans who renamed Judea Palaestina to expunge all traces of the Jews.
- She later played the roles of both a black teenage gang member and a Hasidic Jew.
- He clearly was neither a law-abiding Jew nor an upstanding member of the local community.
- A Jew must be aware that he is not only an individual, but a cell in the body of a nation.