1botalón de foque masculine
- Hovering over the jib boom you see two large anchors lying on deck.
- She was still scarred after her encounters with icebergs so proper repairs to her jury-rigged jib boom were a top priority.
- That pressure also flows to the slave cylinder to provide additional lifting force to the jib boom.
- Despite the weather, the ship's two carpenters were busy and by the 26th they were able to replace the jib boom.
- The 7-ton crane can handle 600 pounds at full extension of the jib boom at 82 feet, or 2500 pounds at 60 feet.