1(pyjamas)pijama masculine Latin Americapiyama feminine Latin America
- You must also export the same paisley flannel style jim-jams.
- They wear cute vest and drawstring jim-jams, do face packs, drink wine from Habitat goblets and wait for boy-band pretty pizza boys to deliver junk food.
- He didn't even have a decent pair of jim-jams - those blankets really do chafe you know.
- So far, it's more jim-jams and cocoa territory.
- He arrived at last week's ‘black tie’ Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards in what looked like his jim-jams and a dressing gown.
- A month ago he was in his jim-jams as sick as a dog.
- Half of all those quizzed in the Midlands said they liked to slip into their jim-jams to log on.