In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1descripción del puesto feminine
- Make sure you get a job description which clearly defines your role and responsibility while at camp.
- In reality, we should make all employees feel valued no matter what their job description.
- I once wrote a job description for the papacy and said the pope should be a hopeful, holy man who smiles.
- We've made the same mistakes as many other people have with the job description and other items.
- Without a job description to figure out who might be qualified for these pithy posts, the best one can do is hop on the Internet.
- I wrote a little for the current job description, but I'll need to do a lot of tweaking on that.
- Part of the mystery comes from the fact that the job description is changing.
- Arnie's back trying to fulfill his job description as God's faithful mercenary.
- Does he feel it's part of his job description to speak out?
- That means, right now, part of his job description is helping his employees get to work and get home.
- It was the responsibilities of the job description that tended to stress me out.
- Controlling crowds and helping old ladies find public conveniences is not normally in their job description.
- Who wants to be exposed to public ridicule and contempt as part of their job description?
- Two weeks ago, we received the following job description for Mackaiser.
- When it's in the job description that you must witness men and women being put to death, there are perhaps few who would accept the contract.
- The Feds update the job description and send it to human resources.
- They also want six copies of your CV and a cover letter outlining how you meet the job description's criteria.
- Employees may be asked to undertake work outside their job description.
- A job description has been compiled with help from existing matrons and hospital bosses to provide a consistent approach to the role.
- Cleanliness at the hospital is in my job description and I have the responsibility for it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.