In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1rotación de trabajos feminine
- They are rather neutral towards the practices of job rotation and education leave without pay.
- But in the pursuit of profits and higher share prices for parent company Lang Corp, Patrick cut back on drivers, job rotation and breaks.
- There should be a planned job rotation and this is a qualitatively new level of work with personnel.
- Most employers in this sector focused on internal reshuffling and job rotation initiatives, instead of taking on new staff.
- Individual roles are becoming more diversified and, rather than taking on new staff, employers are opting for internal promotion and job rotation where they can.
- The workers are also demanding the company institute a system of job rotation because many workers at the plant suffer from repetitive strain injuries.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.