1rotación de trabajos feminine
- They are rather neutral towards the practices of job rotation and education leave without pay.
- But in the pursuit of profits and higher share prices for parent company Lang Corp, Patrick cut back on drivers, job rotation and breaks.
- There should be a planned job rotation and this is a qualitatively new level of work with personnel.
- Most employers in this sector focused on internal reshuffling and job rotation initiatives, instead of taking on new staff.
- Individual roles are becoming more diversified and, rather than taking on new staff, employers are opting for internal promotion and job rotation where they can.
- The workers are also demanding the company institute a system of job rotation because many workers at the plant suffer from repetitive strain injuries.