1sacudirdon't joggle me when I'm writing — no me muevas cuando estoy escribiendo
- The men onboard tried hopelessly to shoot at the two girls, but their joggled aim got them no good results.
- He starts up running again, counting his pocket change, wipes his goggles as they joggle up and down his face.
- Interlocks and circuitry are provided to effect safe automatic sequencing of the joggling machine.
- This should reduce the distortion if it gets joggled.
- And with that he stalked off, leaving his friend to rush after him, school bag joggling backwards and forwards on his back.
- If the weather gets too bad he joggles in place or does a figure eight in his basement.