In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cuenta conjunta feminine
- My wife and I have joint accounts at the bank and building society where either of us can sign cheques and make withdrawals.
- Participants were allowed to contribute all or part of their monetary resources to either the personal account or to the joint account.
- I have a direct debit from my Barclays sole account to our NatWest joint account.
- Individuals, couples, families and small communities can avail personal accounts and joint accounts.
- We contribute a part of our monthly saving towards maintaining a joint account in the bank.
- In the co-owned example, less tax is saved but a joint account requiring both signatures for withdrawal provides a little more security.
- My husband Paul and I set up a joint account with AIB in the early 1970s and lodged savings into it.
- For example, the Swiss bank account was a joint account with his father.
- Since we have a joint account, she could withdraw larger amounts inside the bank.
- I never looked at the joint account bank statements (as opposed to my husband), not even to check the balances.
- Other types of non-probate assets include payable-on-death accounts, joint accounts held with rights of survivorship, life insurance and annuities.
- In doing so, he would treat the money standing to the credit of the joint account as funds available for his own purposes.
- The liquidator was entitled to claim the funds in the joint account on behalf of MG's creditors.
- A joint account cannot be used to fund any SSIA by an unmarried cohabiting couple.
- The joint account was kept in funds by payments from her investments, and it was used solely for her needs.
- When the husband left home, the couple continued to use a joint account.
- On the death of her father, Mrs. McKenzie received $42, 658.46 and deposited the funds into the joint account of the couple.
- Then decide whether you want to open a joint account so that your monthly expenses are paid by direct debit.
- She held three personal accounts and the couple had a number of joint accounts.
- Setting up a joint account for household bills but keeping your individual bank accounts could be a happy compromise.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.