1(remark) jocosohe has a very jokey attitude — se lo toma todo a / en broma
- Ryan's whole body tensed up and his jokey, light-hearted aura dissipated in a second.
- He was often very jokey and I was always pleased to see him.
- ‘The police officer was quite jokey at the end of the conversation, but said I'd have to remove the advert,’ he added.
- Working for opposing stations the two men relished the jokey adversarial relationship they shared - one which continues until today.
- She said they became engaged in a jokey text conversation.