In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(gen eléctrico) exprimidor masculinejuguera feminine Southern Cone
- Further, the fancy, raw food meals are prepared with a lot of electrical equipment, like dehydrators, juicers, blenders and food processors.
- She can get North American women to buy yoga mats and juicers, surely she can spare a few minutes to promote the idea of a better banana industry by plugging fair trade bananas.
- I tried shopping channels - which I usually find extremely calming - but discovered them to be full of imported Americans shouting about - and over - power juicers and steam cleaners.
- The boxes are tailored for those who want to use the food to prepare home meals or for those who use it in juicers.
- This is a specialized type of juicer since normal fruit and vegetable juicers will not juice wheatgrass.
- Buy the fruit as soon as it is in season in the fall, then juice it in a fruit juicer.
- Some distilleries still honor this tradition while others use mechanical juicers.
- It's fine to use tinned fruit, so long as it is in natural juice - this is easily pulped if you are using a liquidizer/food processor rather than a juicer.
- A sturdy cast-iron hand juicer that extracts juices from wheat grass, leafy vegetables, soft fruits and berries.
- She was into juicing long before it was cool and trendy and has worn out several electric juicers.
- ‘I'm getting you an electric juicer for Christmas,’ he promised.
- And he has developed one of the most outstanding juicers offering 30 percent more juice.
- My treatment decisions were respected and the surgeon had even arranged for the juicer to be installed in a little side kitchen!
- There are a wide variety of juicers and presses available for home use, ranging in price from $45 to $450.
- All small appliances such as food mixers and juicers can be permanently housed there, with messy, noisy work undertaken out of sight.
- Again, in America this would barely be deemed sufficient to power a fruit juicer or half-decent leaf blower.
- I'm really into producing my own carrot juice with my juicer - it's good with apple too.
- First, using a basic juicer salvaged from my parents' kitchen, I turned out concoctions of almost anything I found.
- Citrus juicers are available in enamel-covered aluminum, in sizes and colors that correspond with oranges, lemons, and limes.
- She admits to using the toaster, the juicer, and the kettle.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.