In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1caja de empalme feminine
- Each pole has a provision for the junction box at its bottom, just one or two feet above the ground.
- To make for easier wiring, find a junction box that is already hooked to the circuit and in an accessible place.
- In a second visit they found cables and a junction box in the loft wired up to bypass the meter.
- They disabled an alarm system at a store by cutting through live wires at a Telecom junction box which put thousands of phones in the region out of action.
- There are two main methods: a power supply attached to a junction box or a power cord from the track to a standard electrical outlet.
- Bring all cables from various jacks into the junction box and connect the wires under the appropriately colored terminals.
- Water in a junction box knocked out power at tea-time on Tuesday but the station was able to stay open.
- Firefighters found flames coming from the underground junction box but could only keep watch over the blaze until the power was shut off.
- There are no guarantees offered, but it seems unlikely if power cables and junction boxes are not placed in the rain.
- To date the project has cost €16,900, and as the project grows each year, there is always the extra cost of lighting, junction boxes, cables etc.
- But, Mr Carlton asks, if lightning blew out the electrical junction box, how come the Minster floodlights were still working at 3am?
- The transformer is usually located on the junction box in the basement or near the circuit box.
- Run the cable or the conduit and install the appropriate junction box.
- The wire in the junction box was not properly covered resulting in short circuit.
- The junction box will be placed there and all wires will return there below it.
- Never splice wires together and conceal them within a wall without a junction box.
- There is an interesting junction box included in the bundle of cables - something that we have not seen until now.
- Authorized cable companies who own the lines have to bring the cable to a junction box outside the home.
- Attach the new junction box to the wall (as outlined above under Basic Wiring).
- Tuck any circuit and fixture wires into the junction box, and install the mounting plate firmly to the box.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.