1(para niños de 7 a 11 años) escuela primaria feminine
- The old school is empty since pupils amalgamated with the junior school.
- Linked to the secondary school is St Katherine's - a 70 pupil junior school - and a sixth form college.
- Some preparatory or junior schools also offer scholarships, but awards for children under the age of seven are rare.
- Some 1,200 teaching and non-teaching staff work in 88 secondary schools and composite junior schools.
- One junior school advised teachers: ‘when taking children on an outing think how you appear to the public’.
- I went to a junior school on Every Street in Nelson and I loved it.
- Our aim is for every pupil in a junior school to go through this scheme.
- In public sector junior schools, there are 18 children per teacher in Scotland - compared with 23.3 per teacher in London.
- Others have a different structure - there are, for example, senior schools, junior schools and preparatory schools.
- He said the school's first option was its feeder junior school and then it considered pupils from other schools if there was space.
- It is starting in junior schools with a view to going into secondary schools within the year.
- When my sister taught at a junior school they celebrated all the religious festivals.
- Teachers at the junior school were said to be hardworking with every year group receiving good teaching.
- The second phase of the project will have a junior school, residential court, dining hall and kitchens.
- Neighbouring St Peter's School said it would house its junior school there.
- At the moment it is restricted to junior schools and the first year of high school.
- Berkeley Primary School was founded in 1930, originally as separate infant and junior schools.
- One of my schoolmates has a little sister studying in an Australian junior school.
- A headteacher is stepping down as her infant school joins forces with a neighbouring junior school.
- In 2000, when Flanagan was eleven, the local state high school expanded to include a middle school and a junior school.
- Un colegio estatal de Gran Bretaña para niños de entre 7 y 11 años.