1yonqui feminine informaldrogadicto masculinedrogadicta femininepichicatero masculine Southern Cone Peru informalpichicatera feminine Southern Cone Peru informalI'm a soap opera junkie — soy adicto a las telenovelas
- Where does the average information starved Net junkie go in such a case?
- Only two respondents in this sample were currently relapsing addicts / junkies.
- The EU, US, Japan and other subsidy junkies must kick the habit.
- I was born a junky, weaned off heroin using methadone in the first weeks of my life.
- Since being with my wife even the junkies I hang around with say they've noticed a big difference in me.
- They should stick to the issues - like why they don't want crack heads and junkies to go to jail.
- For the past eight years, Moira's been on methadone, a drug most imagine only junkies use to get off heroin.
- It's comparable to finding junky hypodermics in the gutter at the Magic Kingdom.
- Like all addicts, Blackberry junkies are easy to spot.
- I thought my destiny was to be a heroin addict, a junkie for the rest of my life; I couldn't stop myself and I didn't know a way out.
- I love my computer; I think it's quite safe to say that I am complete computer junkie.
- It's like the junkies who do drug runs for their dealers for a couple of hits.
- Leo tries selling drugs to some junkies, but they refuse to pay.
- However, I'm a noise junky, and a compulsive multitasker, so the TV's on most of the time.
- With my fabulous culture junkie friends Peter and Jaq, we went to the movies last night.
- Teenage drug users in Alice Springs take offence to being called addicts, junkies, criminals and so on.
- Whether you are a junky or a functional addict, heroin runs your life.
- He was a popular culture junkie and spent a lot of time in high school watching old movies on television.
- Fiercely proud to be British, he said it made him miserable to ‘have our prime minister kowtow to a power junkie in Washington’.
- The subsidy junkie label was not unreasonably applied to many farmers.
- I know, that's the basic form addiction takes, and anyone who knows me properly knows I'm a complete caffeine junkie at the best of times.