1justo a tiempo
- Another benefit of consolidating client storage is the ability to implement a just-in-time storage capacity policy.
- At the beginning of the lean revolution, the logistics systems weren't really capable of just-in-time delivery.
- Other selection criteria for manufacturers were their reputation and reliability as time to market or just-in-time delivery to customers anywhere in the world will influence a company's performance.
- Manufacturers fine-tune just-in-time delivery to better serve an evolving supply chain
- The company reckons that its customers now want total services packages that include warehousing, stock control and just-in-time delivery.
- His task is to deliver a just-in-time store, steering a crew of about 20 unpackers, stockers, sweepers and fix-it people.
- Artificial intelligence systems and expert systems will be required to provide just-in-time logistics in support of the smaller logistics footprint ashore.
- For years, just-in-time delivery has been the preferred method for meeting those goals.
- We buy from the mills and depot aluminum on our floor for just-in-time delivery to customers.
- But you know, some of those automobile plants shut down because the just-in-time delivery of the parts was not possible.
- Some suppliers make their own just-in-time daily deliveries to Boeing's storage areas.
- We moved it and smoothed it out and provided just-in-time delivery, much like you do in the civilian sector.
- Technology advances international competitiveness by bringing in just-in-time delivery and client specific products.
- I know of one automaker that actually fines its suppliers tens of thousands of dollars for every hour they're late delivering in a just-in-time environment.
- The modern production system requires an efficient supply chain to allow for lower warehousing costs, lean manufacturing and just-in-time delivery.
- Even interior construction is revolutionized, with complete upper and lower halves built near the line and delivered on a just-in-time basis.
- We offer good service with just-in-time deliveries and minimum lead times.
- Training becomes especially important as the industry shifts more and more to just-in-time deliveries, while facing an increasing shortage of competent drivers.
- You can also count on just-in-time delivery, seamless customer support and something that's highly touted elsewhere but rarely seen - friendly, responsive service.
- To allow for just-in-time storage, an enterprise volume manager program will be needed to manage the volume size.