1(reason)justificación femininethere is no justification for his rudeness — su grosería no tiene justificación
- nothing can be said in justification of her actions — no se puede alegar nada en su defensa
- in justification she said that … — como justificación dijo que …
- The justification in support of this argument is that the characteristics of an Indian remain the same whether he is in the civil or the Army.
- Despite concern in some quarters over the health risks associated with gasoline lead, there is environmental justification to support the retention of leaded fuel for a longer period.
- Discrimination needs to have a reasonable objective justification.
- It also requires school officials to demonstrate some reasonable educational justification before they can censor anything.
- The claim is always of ‘falling standards’ - a claim without justification or substance.
- Many have provided scriptural justification to support their arguments.
- There is no objective and reasonable justification which can be identified for the restriction.
- Our answer to that, your Honour, is that the reasonable justification is to be found in clause 44, not, with respect, in the law which infringes on it.
- The idea of increasing their already generous remuneration, without demonstrable justification, is outrageous.
- Did the difference in treatment have an objective and reasonable justification?
- Then she used that request as her justification to make the special assignment.
- Subsequent letters to objectors give no reasons or justification for dismissing such objections.
- But looking through the list, I come across names whose inclusion defies any reasonable justification.
- There is no justification or support for such mindless actions.
- In our respectful submission, a party in our client's position is entitled to costs in the events which happened and that the opposition to it is without reasonable justification.
- The arch is a fashionable solution just now, and there is reasonable engineering justification.
- These matters are important, and reasonable justification can be made for implementing rules that facilitate orderly market development.
- The use of armed force without a moral cause or reasonable justification will not be popular.
- The reasoned justification showed that this policy was not confined to hazardous waste but included all types of difficult waste.
- No scientific or technical justification is given in support.
- This section covers changing the font, style, size, orientation, justification, and inter-line spacing.
- This article will provide information about each type of justification and how it can be used with Arabic script languages.