In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(reason)justificación femininethere is no justification for his rudeness — su grosería no tiene justificación
- nothing can be said in justification of her actions — no se puede alegar nada en su defensa
- in justification she said that … — como justificación dijo que …
- The arch is a fashionable solution just now, and there is reasonable engineering justification.
- The reasoned justification showed that this policy was not confined to hazardous waste but included all types of difficult waste.
- There is no justification or support for such mindless actions.
- The use of armed force without a moral cause or reasonable justification will not be popular.
- Then she used that request as her justification to make the special assignment.
- The justification in support of this argument is that the characteristics of an Indian remain the same whether he is in the civil or the Army.
- There is no objective and reasonable justification which can be identified for the restriction.
- Did the difference in treatment have an objective and reasonable justification?
- Despite concern in some quarters over the health risks associated with gasoline lead, there is environmental justification to support the retention of leaded fuel for a longer period.
- No scientific or technical justification is given in support.
- It also requires school officials to demonstrate some reasonable educational justification before they can censor anything.
- Discrimination needs to have a reasonable objective justification.
- Our answer to that, your Honour, is that the reasonable justification is to be found in clause 44, not, with respect, in the law which infringes on it.
- But looking through the list, I come across names whose inclusion defies any reasonable justification.
- These matters are important, and reasonable justification can be made for implementing rules that facilitate orderly market development.
- The claim is always of ‘falling standards’ - a claim without justification or substance.
- In our respectful submission, a party in our client's position is entitled to costs in the events which happened and that the opposition to it is without reasonable justification.
- Subsequent letters to objectors give no reasons or justification for dismissing such objections.
- Many have provided scriptural justification to support their arguments.
- The idea of increasing their already generous remuneration, without demonstrable justification, is outrageous.
- This section covers changing the font, style, size, orientation, justification, and inter-line spacing.
- This article will provide information about each type of justification and how it can be used with Arabic script languages.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.