In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1col rizada feminine
- Some vegetables in this category include cabbage, collards, kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, mustard greens, turnips and radishes.
- These include: sweet peas, French beans, runner beans, endive, kale, red cabbage, and ruby chard.
- Besides milk and milk products, excellent sources of calcium include calcium-fortified orange juice, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, kale and bok choy.
- I often harvest tomatoes into the second week of December, and sometimes hardy kale and cabbage through the winter.
- Dark green leaves such as kale, spinach and cabbage are among the richest sources.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.