1gimnasia (de mantenimiento) feminine(exercises) (before noun) de mantenimiento(classes) de gimnasia
- These activities are an essential component of the keep-fit regiment which the Chinese follow in order to achieve long life of youthful vigor.
- Although we have both dabbled in keep-fit classes and acquired the requisite Lycra bits and bobs to do so, we were never interested in the clothes as a fashion statement.
- Staff and other keep-fit fanatics presented John with a cake decorated with his membership card and hung balloons on all his favourite gym equipment.
- A 100-year-old is shaking off the years by taking part in a keep-fit class for the first time in her life.
- Toddlers are having aerobics classes in a keep-fit programme at schools and nurseries.
- Our keep-fit sessions were such fun - we hopped on one leg, somersaulted, balanced and scissored and although you loved to show off your skills, you loved me joining in.
- Currently, the village hall has bookings for only the keep-fit group, a private party and a jumble sale.
- The Irish course is designed to improve your written and spoken language while in aerobics some keep-fit classes are on the programme.
- I find that working out in the gym and keep-fit classes are really boring.
- Every Wednesday they weigh-in after their keep-fit class and pay 25 pence each time.
- Most of her colleagues think she is simply a keep-fit fanatic.
- Sports clubs, council officials and other interested parties are still in discussions about how to provide Ilkley with top class keep-fit facilities.
- Previously the keep-fit fanatic had worked out at a Health Club in Ballynahinch.
- Some members of the Ladies Dart Team from the Castle Inn have decided to get into a keep-fit routine.
- He was a keen keep-fit enthusiast and had been planning to run classes in the sports complex shortly.
- The leisure club should offer a swimming pool, hot spas, steam rooms, luxury changing rooms, fully equipped gyms, dance studios and a range of keep-fit classes.
- We'd be open to links with other facilities such as crèches in Dublin that might want to run a regular keep-fit class.
- A hiker, footballer and ladies keep-fit organiser explain how they keep fit and healthy through exercise and sport.
- They described their son as a keep-fit enthusiast who ran regularly, and cycled to work every day when he was at Barton.
- It also hosts the horticultural society, photographic society, a keep-fit club and a bridge club.