1(for boiling water)pava femininetetera feminine Mexico Andescaldera feminine Uruguay Bolivia
- How can a silent teapot, a kettle of boiling water and the delicate aroma of tea possibly compete?
- They all used water boiled in the kettle to make drinks.
- The most typical images show the expansive cooking fireplace with a substantial fire blazing away and assorted pots and kettles nearby.
- Reports from the prison say the officer was attacked by a prisoner with boiling water from a kettle and received severe scalding to his face and hands.
- As a toddler, he was badly scalded after pulling a kettle of boiling water over himself.
- The steam rises from the kettle, she pours boiling water into the cup, stirs in milk, begins the ritual of adding sugar.
- Water was boiled in kettles, saucepans and other containers on the top of the stove, and baking done in the oven.
- I put it in a large mixing bowl with a capful of detergent and poured boiling water from a kettle onto the square.
- Jugged hare appeared in recipe books in the early 18th century, the meat and blood placed in a jug and cooked within a larger kettle of water.
- I move swiftly, filling the kettle with water and allowing it to boil.
- Chinese products like toasters, cordless kettles, egg cookers, solar-powered garden lights, toys, toy watches, etc., are compelling but cheap.
- I filled the kettle with water and put it on to boil.
- Pour the water from the kettle into a roasting tin, deep enough to come halfway up the cake tin.
- I had to boil up the water in an old kettle with a frayed wire.
- Coppersmiths were essential to the manufacture of the pans, kettles, and other objects used in the homes and sugar mills.
- If at any point the sauce starts to go grainy and curdle, then add a tiny splash of boiling water from the kettle.
- A coffee pot, a kettle and a couple of pans containing rice and cari poule rested on a steel grill suspended over the embers.
- As he rattled cups and spoons and kettles, I examined the box of teabags and tried to think of something charming to say.
- He heard her turning the tap on, pouring cold water into the kettle.
- She poured water into the modem kettle she had brought only a few months ago and plugged it into the socket on the wall, before flicking the switch and waiting.
2fish kettle(recipiente alargado para cocer pescado) besuguera feminine
1aplicar el kettling