In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1accidental masculinealteración feminine
- Purcell's first seven pieces introduce various fingering combinations, simple ornaments and key signatures.
- The student soon realizes that key signatures with the resulting sharps or flats are the consequence of a consistent melodic sequence contained within a scale pattern.
- As its minor key signature suggests, it is more disturbed and disturbing than Mozart's opus, and struggle and resignation intermingle among its pages.
- For example, the given notated B-flat cornet part has a key signature of one sharp.
- Guidelines for clefs, key signatures, bar-lines, and notes are similarly drawn in.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.