In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trabajador clave masculinetrabajadora clave feminine
- The government is keen to trumpet its array of complex housing schemes to help key workers.
- We have got to make sure that the Government supports its key workers.
- Key workers moving into the area into public service jobs, such as teaching, would not be penalised by the scheme.
- The council has attempted to make cheaper accommodation available for key workers to improve recruitment and retention, but it could probably do more.
- The loss of a firefighter and assistant teacher from the borough will be seen by some as evidence that lowly-paid key workers are being forced out of the borough.
- Pressure to move key workers quickly on to new developments means homes are not being adequately finished off.
- There is a lack of clarity in the role of the keyworker which is fundamental to the continuing development of each resident.
- Four versions of the questionnaire were written, comprising one each for physicians, pharmacists, community key workers, and patients.
- The Government last night faced calls to extend help for key workers to the rest of the country to prevent the problem spreading.
- Today the Government revealed its plans to vaccinate key workers against smallpox - and the population as a whole in the event of an attack.
- In the last eight years more than 100 key workers have had housing help from the council.
- Kingston is the 17th most expensive place in the country for key workers to buy a home, according to a study out last week.
- More than 50 flats will be set aside for key workers.
- Key workers could be asked to report to duty for prolonged and unpredictable periods.
- Care in hospital, care at home, respite care, and education all need to be coordinated, and community paediatric nurses often do this as key workers.
- The government also intends to sell off surplus publicly owned land to build low-cost starter homes, particularly for key workers such as nurses and teachers.
- The five-year scheme to build homes on land given up by the national park would accommodate key workers identified by Craven District Council.
- Government plans to subsidise housing for key workers in London are failing.
- Edinburgh must avoid becoming another southeast of England where house price inflation has priced key workers out of the housing market.
- Power failures were reported in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and Mpumalanga, although Eskom and the unions have a Minimum Service Agreement that excludes key workers from taking strike action.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.