In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1keylogger masculinemonitor de teclado masculine
- Called the Italian Job, because most of the pages were hosted in Italy, the trojan downloaded a keylogger designed to steal banking data.
- It does this via a keylogger which specifically collects user logins for online banks (the ones which do not use one-time passwords).
- Sophos has updated its product to incorporate complete protection against the virus and its keylogger.
- This keylogger can be completely hidden from anyone finding it on the system anywhere.
- It can install a keylogger to get your passwords.
- However, with the rise of phishing, key loggers and associated risks, I now see the true value of my little device!
- Then the keylogger comes to life to do what it was created for - to steal information.
- If you own the computer you can put whatever keylogger you want on it.
- Users of dedicated systems, such as personal laptops, generally present a lower risk, though an infection of spyware could still install a key logger.
- In some cases, the spyware may include key loggers that could lead to intellectual property theft and corporate espionage.
- And we don't mean the risk of doing bad investments; we mean losing access to your trading account because your computer got infected by a keylogger.
- Hackers allegedly captured the code by using key loggers that they installed on company computers.
- This Yahoo article is claiming that phishers are increasingly employing key loggers to gather data which they later use for identity theft (fraud).
- Key loggers can be on your system recording every keystroke and emailing it to an attacker, enemy or even your spouse.
- Come back a month or two later, get the logs, and wipe out the keylogger.
- The keylogger allows the hackers to monitor any activity on the infected machine - in effect to control the computer.
- The keylogger contained in the email installs itself automatically and then collects details of logins and passwords from the unsuspecting user.
- Er… what are you installing a keylogger on?
- What if you opened a malicious email attachment that installs a nasty virus, worm or keylogger that steals your personal information?
- One of the files contained inside the Zip archive file is a keylogger which can send messages to an Indonesian email address.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.