1riñonera feminine slangbatea riñonera feminine
- We have a kidney dish, and scissors to cut the umbilical cord.
- OK, Caroline if I can just get you to hold the kidney dish up against your ear there.
- She is told by a condescending manager, ‘Here it is,’ as he unveils a heart in a kidney dish that has been sitting on the desk between them all along.
- At 1.21 am a boy swaggers out of the treatment room, holding up his bandaged arm like a grotesque trophy, and holding a cardboard kidney dish underneath to catch the blood.
- A stainless steel kidney dish rests lonely on the locker.