1riñón artificial masculine
- A gastroenterologist, he was the man who invented the first lung and kidney machine for babies.
- In society, membranes allow many communities to benefit from things as varied as clear apple juice, clean water and kidney machines to more cost effective, safer, pharmaceuticals.
- The kidney had to be removed and for six months his lifeline was a kidney machine before another donor, a 12-year-old boy who had died in a road accident in Belfast, was found.
- In the past he joined with his employees to donate three medical machines to Waterford Regional Hospital, a heart machine, a kidney machine and one for the treatment of new born babies.
- One recipient is a 49-year-old lady who had been 18 months on a kidney machine prior to her transplant.