1energía cinética feminine
- A moving particle will carry with it the energy of its motion, which the physicists call kinetic energy.
- The molecules convert their kinetic energy into potential energy when they rise into the air just like the ball did.
- By lowering the centre of gravity, some potential energy is removed from the system and converted to kinetic energy - the energy of motion.
- One way energy is conserved is through the transformation of an object's potential energy into kinetic energy.
- The energy flow resulting from transforming kinetic energy into potential energy is heat.