1pivote de dirección masculineeje de mangueta masculine
- This caster uses Bestway's patented double ball kingboltless design to eliminate the need for rivets or kingbolts.
- There were broken axles, broken wheels and fellies, broken kingbolts and run-off rims, to try the patience of the weary travelers who were forced to resort to their own ingenuity in making repairs, being miles away from any possible relief.
- While Jake was hitting the kingbolts with a screwdriver, the garage owner came by and said to stop doing that, as it was hard on the screwdriver.
- M.C. Henley patented a truck in which the tension of the cushions could be adjusted by a screw, like the modern day kingbolt.
- The adjusting disks thereby invariably define a position of the kingbolt with respect to the supporting arms.